The 4th National Farm Viability Conference is seeking proposals for workshop sessions for the 2019 conference happening October 22-24 in Red Wing, Minnesota!
The conference is geared towards professionals in the fields of farm and food business planning, financial planning, agricultural financing, farmland conservation, agricultural market development, and food hub management. It offers attendees the opportunity to learn from industry leaders and other professionals in their fields, develop new skills, and connect with colleagues from across the country.
If you have an idea, area of expertise or practical skill that you’d like to present at the National Farm Viability Conference, please review the Call for Proposals.
Draft proposals are due Wednesday, June 12th and topics must be in line with conference themes:
- Working with New and Beginning Farmers
- Food and Farm Marketing and Distribution
- Finance and Business Development
- Accessing Capital for Growth
- Equity and Social Justice in the Food System
- Land Access and Succession Planning
- Program Development, Funding and Design
You can also review the 2017 conference agenda for examples of past workshop topics and speakers.